Title: Manufacturing Manager Location: Stevenage
Type: Permanent Ref: 883173
- Engage individuals and teams in the safety first culture, leading and support utilising robust leadership skills and in compliance with the company internal policies and procedures
- To lead and support individuals and teams in delivering the departments commitments delivering optimal levels of cost, quality and service.
- To create a strategy that drives product quality through people and all available systems
- Optimise cross-functional working providing and best practice sharing delivering insight and control over the site infrastructure
- Create and lead a development and training programme that meets the needs of individuals and teams and ensure it is consistently applied to create and proactive environment of learning through relevant
- documentation (learning logs)
- Create an environment where we actively encourage individuals and teams to continuously challenge and improve all manufacturing processes
- Act as a role model for site standards and create an environment a processes that ensure deviation from these standards will not be accepted
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to the Manufacturing FLM’s. Motivating the team and building a culture based on continuous improvement, development and learning
- Take a lead role in all company communications and employee relations issues.
- Take a lead role in major site initiatives/projects and coordinate their successful introduction.
- To be an active member of the Business Unit Leadership Team, fully participating in activities required
- Proven Leadership / Management Skills.
- Results Focused.
- Team Development.
- Communication & Influencing.
- Commercial & Business Understanding
- Planning & Organising
- Innovation & Improvement
- Personal Strength and Development
- Analysis and problem Solving
- Excellent Numeric, Analytical & Literacy Skills.
- PC Literacy including Windows XP, Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Continuous Improvement Tools & Techniques
- Strong Communication skills
- Learning & Development Tools & Techniques
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com