Dunbia is a true market leader operating globally and our desire to create better food naturally is the driving force behind everything we do. OUR MISSION
Integrity and trust is at the heart of our business, with our desire to create better food, naturally being the driving force behind all that we do. Providing consistent quality meat products from sustainable sources.
- We are customer focused
- We are committed to a sustainable supply base
- We respect, empower and engage with our people
- We are dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement
- We act responsibly
AT A GLANCE
- Established in Co. Tyrone in 1976
- A division of Dawn Meats
- Supplied by over 30,000 British and Irish farmers
- Processing more then 3,000,000 Lamb per annum
- Processing more then 1,000,000 Cattle per annum
- Over 5,200 employees in the UK
- Servicing diverse markets in over 50 countries
- 12 processing facilities in the UK
4 jobs with Dunbia
A vacancy has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to work on the night shift...
You will be part of a small team responsible for Quality Assurance and Food Safety monitoring within the relevant Department..
The objective of this role is to take overall responsibility of the designated shift and leading a team of Engineers..
We are currently looking to recruit general operatives to work in the production areas of the Llanybydder site..