Food Technologist Jobs
Found 98 food manufacturing jobs matching your criteria
As a food technologist, you would typically plan the manufacture of food and beverage products or work on new products helping develop ideas or create new recipes. Technologists need to be flexible as many of these roles demand a high degree of understanding of the technical and quality processes. Please find below the latest food technologist jobs with food manufacturers and recruiters both in the UK and throughout the world.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Staffordshire / Middleton, Staffordshire
- £22,000 to £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
An exciting role based at our offices in Middleton, Staffordshire, providing food law and technical advisory and consultancy services to a ran...
* Take concepts post handover and compile suitable critical paths in line with company / customer launch plans.* Manage all aspects of the critical path to e...
- Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire / Loughborough, Leicestershire / Wigston, Leicestershire
- £ Excellent
A leading chilled foods manufacturer is currently seeking both Junior and senior process development technologists to join an expanding team
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Senior NPD Technologist Senior NPD Technologist Commutable form -Salary £27,000- £32,000 + Benefits Are you looking to progress and achieve more from ...
This ingredients manufacturer is looking for individuals who have a food science background in sweet and savoury applications (confectionary, beverages, bake...
- Wirral, Merseyside
- Up to £25k per annum depending on experience
To give a comprehensive technical service to brands and major multiple organisations by ensuring agreed standards are achieved and maintained, ensuring all p...
- Competitive Salary + package
Are you an experienced Seasonings Technologist looking to further your career with a global market leader? - well, here is your chance!!A renowned innovator ...
- £18000 - £20000 per annum
I am looking for a Food Technology / Food science HND / Graduate ideally with experience of working in a food factory who would love the opportunity to start...
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
This is a super opportunity for a Senior Process technologist to work with an industry leader. Our client is a UK market leader in the field of fresh chilled...
- £17000 - £18500 per annum
FMCG Quality Controller required for a leading food manufacturer based in Hampshire. Focussed on quality checking and receipt of goods-in, you will have an e...
- North West England
- c.£25K + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity is now available to join this fantastic food business.
- Saudi Arabia
- Competitive + package (Tax Free)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in an international role in the Middle East. A leading Saudi Arabian dairy company is looking for a P...
- £competitive + bonus + other benefits
We are looking for a Technologist to join the PrepWorld team.
- £30 - 45K (DOE)
Working with an industry leading supplier of fresh and pre-packed vegetables and fruit based in the UK. Our client is a dynamic and customer focused business...
- West Midlands Region
- Circa £40K
One of the most innovative and progressive fresh produce companies in the UK, our client is located in Scotland and the West Midlands. Widely recognised as o...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + + Package
Do you want to work for the best?Our client has the best reputation for food quality and innovation in the UK.We are looking for a Senior Food Technologist, ...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £37000 - £42000 per annum + plus Bonus and Pension
This is an outstanding Technical opportunity to join a company that supplies both own label and branded products to the Retailers. This is a growing company ...
- £22000 - £23500 per annum
Excellent opportunity for a food undergraduate or experienced Specifications Technologist to join a world leading food manufacturer.AAK develop and produce e...
- £30000 - £38000 per annum + plus Bonus
This is an excellent QA Manager opportunity to join a Food business that is currently investing and developing its business. The business is part of a larger...
- £30000 - £37500 per annum + + Bonus
This role is working for a leading Food Manufacturer; it supports the Technical team through maintaining, developing and continually improving all aspects of...
- £34000 - £36000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
This is an exciting QA Manager opportunity for someone to lead the quality team in a fast moving and exciting business.This is a highly complex site that has...