Production/Manufacturing jobs in North West England
Found 9 food manufacturing jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Circa £28,000 per annum
As part of the recently proposed restructure of the Technical Team, we are looking for a highly motivated individual for the position of Techn...
- £433.90 per week
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is self motivated and has the ability to lead a team of Operatives to join us as a Team Leader in the Hygiene...
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
An extremely fast paced fresh produce business is strengthening their operations team and currently has a vacancy for a Shift Production Manager. The right c...
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
We are looking for 2 Production Manager's at our site in Crosby Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 3 Shift Production Managers and...
- NW Midlands
- c.£50K + Benefits
Do you expect the best from your team? Can you motivate them to achieve excellence and rise above the norm?
- Liverpool, Chester, Widnes, Skelmersdale, Southport, Wigan, Warrington, North West, Merseyside
- £80,000-£90,000, 15% Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension, Life assurance, Relocation package
Plant Manager £80,000-£90,000, 15% Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension, Life assurance, Relocation package Based in the North West
- £6.87 plus shift allowance and night rate allowance, rising to £7.94 upon completion of training
We have an opportunity for a factory based QC Technician (night shift 10pm – 6am) to support factory quality control on shift.
Vitaflo International Ltd is looking for a highly motivated Product Development Technologist to join the R&D Department.
- Negotiable dependant on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Kerfoot Group in the role of Group Logistics Manager.
- £16000 - £20000 per annum
A growing fresh produce business is currently expanding the quality control team. You'll be receiving, reviewing products against specifications. Must have e...