New Product Development Jobs
Found 165 food manufacturing jobs matching your criteria
New Product Development is one of the main categories on yourfoodjob.com because with around 1,500 food products launched every quarter, NPD is THE engine driver for the food & beverage industry. As time, trends & consumer needs change, food manufacturers have to keep up with competitors so are always looking for creative individuals who can top the market with a new innovative product. Where better to come than yourfoodjob.com when looking for NPD jobs?
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000-£40,000 p.a DOE
A Technical Manager is now required to join the team at our new offices based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
- Lincolnshire / Bourne, Lincolnshire / Spalding, Lincolnshire
- To attract the best + Bonus + Pension
A chance to drive innovation, working with UK retailers. You will be the link between commercial, category and innovation, responsible for the entire develop...
* Take concepts post handover and compile suitable critical paths in line with company / customer launch plans.* Manage all aspects of the critical path to e...
- North West England / Greater Manchester
- £24000 - £28000 per annum
Food Specifications Technologist - Food Manufacturing - Greater Manchester - to £28,000 pa + Benefits The Company A well-established and expanding food man...
- Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire / Loughborough, Leicestershire / Wigston, Leicestershire
- £ Excellent
A leading chilled foods manufacturer is currently seeking both Junior and senior process development technologists to join an expanding team
- South West England
- (Remuneration methods may be discussed to best suit the applicant)
My client is a major food manufacturing business who has a requirement that has arisen for an Interim Process Technologist within the site Technical Team, re...
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Senior NPD Technologist Senior NPD Technologist Commutable form -Salary £27,000- £32,000 + Benefits Are you looking to progress and achieve more from ...
This ingredients manufacturer is looking for individuals who have a food science background in sweet and savoury applications (confectionary, beverages, bake...
- £23 - 25,000
Reporting to the Quality Improvement Manager, the purpose of this role is to implement the company standards and train staff to operate to them, whilst cont...
- North East England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + + package
First-class Head of R&D required for a rare opportunity in the market.Our client is enjoying exceptional growth as the business expands across the UK and int...
- North West England / Cheshire / Lancashire / Merseyside
This growing food business specialises in tantalising the taste buds of discerning consumers with their wide range of premium food products.They've created a...
- Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- £Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced Brand Manager from an FMCG background ? Then we would like to hear from you
- London (City of), London (Greater)
Our client is one of the largest multinational food groups producing amazing chilled food products for prestigious customers. This is an excellent chance for...
- South East England
This growing food business specialises in bringing exceptionally premium food products to the UK market place. They have a decidedly decorated product portfo...
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + Package
New Product & Business Development Manager required for a rapidly growing added value chilled business in Australia. The role of New Product & Busine...
- Competitive Salary + package
Are you an experienced Seasonings Technologist looking to further your career with a global market leader? - well, here is your chance!!A renowned innovator ...
- £20000 - £23000 per annum + plus bonus, healthcare & staff discounts
One of Britain's biggest and most popular Italian eateries is looking for a new Head Chef to join a brand new team for the opening of a new site in Telford. ...
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
We are looking for a Development Chef, who has experience within a chilled foods manufacturing environment. The role is for a Development Chef familiar with ...
- £25000 - £32000 per annum + plus package
This is a new and exciting opportunity that requires a Development Chef for a large growing business. This role will be reporting into the Development Manage...
- North West England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you looking for your next challenging role within NPD?We have a newly created position for an NPD Manager with a highly entrepreneurial and thriving food...
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
My client is seeking an NPD Manager to work at its Kent Food Manufacturing site. This site is part of a larger International business group. My client produc...