Health & Safety jobs
Found 19 food manufacturing jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- England / Birmingham, West Midlands / Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- competitive + benefits
Our Tuxford and Tebbutt Creamery in Melton Mowbray is the home of Stilton Cheese, and we are currently looking for an Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Co...
- £35000 - £38000 per year
PepsiCo is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to join our busy team based at our Walkers manufacturing site in Leicester. If you are looking f...
- £34000 - £39000 per annum + + Benefits
A leading Middle East food retail group is looking for an Health & Safety Manager to look after stores across the Middle East and North Africa region bas...
- £35 - 42,000
Our Client, a leading food manufacturing company, is looking for a talented Health & Safety Manager to join their company.
- London (Greater)
- up to £33k plus 20% bonus and benefits package
The aim of this role is to provide advice, information and support on Food Safety and Health and Safety related matters to all levels of management.
- £16000 - £17000 per annum + Benefits
Intake Technician Norfolk Salary £16,00.
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £38 - 45k
Lead on-site Health and Safety expertise and the implementation of Health and Safety policies and standards to ensure the site achieves healthy and safe work...
- £28000 - £32000 per annum
A leading Fresh Food producer is currently looking to appoint an HSE Officer for its business in LincolnshireThey are looking for someone with relevant food ...
- £35000 per annum
My client is currently looking to strengthen its Operations position with a vacancy for a days based Production Manager. The business is a leading light in t...
- £20000 - £23000 per annum
A successful food preparation company is currently recruiting for a Area Supervisor to enhance the production team.The business supplies supermarkets with ad...
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Health and Safety Support Manager who is capable of leading, designing and implementing an effective and compliant H...
- England / Birmingham, West Midlands
We are currently looking to recruit an EHS Advisor to work as part of the UK Central Quality Environment, Health and Safety team.
- Norfolk / Suffolk
- Discussed at Interview
The role will be to deliver safe, high quality engineering support and services to the shift operations, meeting KPIs in terms of response times, final fixes...
- Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire
- £neg plus package
Site HS Manager with experience in FMCG
- Saudi Arabia
- £40 - 45,000 Tax free + benefits
My client is large and successful food manufacturer based in the Middle East which is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Process Manager ideally wi...
- Saudi Arabia
- £38 - 45,000 Tax Free + benefits
A multi billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverag...
- Bodmin, Cornwall / Bude, Cornwall / Plymouth, Devon / Tavistock, Devon
- £Excellent Salary, final salary pension, private healthcare, profit share scheme, relocation package
Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor (EHS Advisor) Manufacturing £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 Salary, final salary pension, private healthcare, profit share...
- £excellent plus benefits/bonus
Health & Safety Advisor- FMCG
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire / Malton, North Yorkshire
- Competative depanding on experiance
An excellant oppertunity to work for a leading Food Manufacturing Company