Health & Safety jobs
Found 16 food manufacturing jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Sittingbourne, Kent
- £23000 pro rata DOE
We are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator and Trainer to join our team.
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
My Client is a food manufacturing business in Hampshire seeking a Food Safety Technologist to cover maternity leave for 12 months. This is an excellent oppor...
- South East England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for a H&S Manager to join a niche and growing bakery business with exciting plans for the future.This role...
- Devon / Dorset / Somerset
- £50K + Benefits
Basic Salary up to £50,000pa + Pension, Healthcare & Relocation Assistance. Applicants must have experience of Tesco Auditing and Food Proteins, preferably ...
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
The Hygiene Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the full governance of the Hygiene Management Systems.
- Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Merseyside
- £26,000pa + Benefits
£26,000pa + Benefits Working Hours: 8am to 4.30pm / Monday to Friday The Company: A leader in the production of branded and own label food products, which...
- Devon / London (Central), London (Greater) / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Competitive + benefits
We are currently seeking an Environment H&S Co-ordinator to join our team based in Taw Valley, Devon. The site produces 32,000 tonnes of cheddar cheese annua...
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, life assurance and bonus
My client is a market leader in the manufacturing of bakery products. The business is looking to appoint a Health Safety and Training Manager for their site ...
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager Location: Northamptonshire Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits An international Manufacturer of some of the finest f...
- Cardiff (Caerdydd) / Bridgend, Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) / Bristol, City of Bristol / Newport...
- Excellent Package including pension, private healthcare and bonus
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager (EHS Manager) Manufacturing £Excellent Package including pension, private healthcare and bonus. Swansea, Newport, ...
- Westbury, Wiltshire
Home to some of the UK's leading dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor, Lurpak and Tickler, Arla Foods is the UK's number one dairy company.
- £35 - 42,000
Our Client, a leading food manufacturing company, is looking for a talented Health & Safety Manager to join their company.
- Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire / Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire / ...
- £Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Occupational Health Advisor £Excellent Salary & Benefits Package Hinckley, Coalville, Ashby de la Zouch, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, N...
- Spalding, Lincolnshire
A great opportunity for an experienced SHE Manager to join a growing international food manufacturing company.
- London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
Are you looking to make a difference within a food business producing branded products for the UK major multiples? This premium business are seeking a hands ...
- Saudi Arabia
- £30 - 50,000 Tax free + benefits
My Client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in the Middle East, is looking for a talented Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their team.