Logistics Finance Business Partner
Hovis is one the UK’s leading food brands. In fact, it’s worth over £400m in retail sales. In a very competitive crowd, we’ve continued to demonstrate category leading product innovation & quality. Our brand heritage and most recent performance is testament to this. Unsurprisingly, we have bold ambitions for our business & brand . We’re now searching for a proactive and committed Logistics Finance Business Partner ready to play a key role in the next chapter of our journey. Please see below for more detail.
A great opportunity has arisen at Hovis we're looking for a Logistics Finance Business partner at our site in Dagenham (can be based out of Head Office in High Wycombe with 2-3 days in Dagenham or full time in Dagenham) to directly support the Logistics function with site responsibility. Supporting the Logistics Finance Manager providing effective business partnering support (Travel required).
The Logistics Finance Business partner will :
- Make sure that finance have input to all major business decisions relating to their sphere of influence.
- Develop relationships with the Site teams, so that finance advice is sought as a matter of course. Become a trusted member of those teams.
- Challenge the Operational teams to improve performance via regular focused reporting of key financial and key performance information
- Make sure that the business always gets a joined up view of financials, and that this view is also joined up with the relevant commercial financials and planning functions.
- Educate the Regional Operational teams about cash and EBITDA, and how they can influence this.
- Play a responsible role in the Supply Chain Finance team to develop and deliver the best support possible:
- Working with the Supply Chain Finance team to ensure consistency, best practice and improvement are driven in the department.
- Take ownership of special projects that span across Supply Chain
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience.
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of Logistics (site especially)
- Site based experience is preferable
- Up to date with latest accounting policies etc
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong people management skills
- Personal credibility
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
Location: Based in High Wycombe or Dagenham
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Supply Chain Finance Controller
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Apply for Logistics Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly