My client, one of the UKs largest Food Manufacturers, is looking for Multi-Skilled Engineers to join their team.
Are you highly skilled in either mechanical or electrical engineering and have experience working in an FMCG or Food manufacturing environment?
This could be your next role!
- Along with an extremely competitive salary, the company offers a great bonus scheme as well as other great workplace benefits! Think discounts! You will be part of the growth of the company who have plans to introduce plenty of new sites as well as invest in their current sites to ensure they are all equipped with new, fully automated machinery. You will also be given the opportunity to progress & develop your skills within the company with ample training and really good career prospects.
- You are apprentice trained
- You have experience working in an FMCG/Food Manufacturing environment
- You hold a HNC or equivalent in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- You have great communication skills that will enable you to work efficiently with other colleagues and departments
If this sounds of interest to you then don't hesitate to click 'apply' or call Annaliese on 01733 391515
The Sterling Choice are a highly skilled recruitment agency in the Food, FMCG and Engineering Sectors.
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly