4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work on fixed continental shifts (2’s and 3’s) nights.
These are exciting times with new and changing equipment, leading us to increase our engineering cover to meet the demands of a 24/7 operation.
As well as providing comprehensive site maintenance you will carry out preventative maintenance and repairs on various equipment including Ilapak VFF Bagging Machines, PFM VFF Bagging Machines Yamato Rotary Weighers, Yamato Metal Detectors & Checkweighers, Raytec Optical Graders, FAM Slicers and Abar Robots.
The ideal candidates will possess the following criteria:
- A “Can Do”, flexible attitude and self-managing – must be able to work under supervision or as part of a team
- Sound communication skills, especially when under pressure
- Working expertise of Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Recognised engineering qualifications and relevant experience
- Knowledge of 17th Edition preferable but not essential
- Previous maintenance experience
- Experience of working with motors, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical/electronic fault finding and analysis skills preferable but not essential
- Be able to interpret schematic drawings to assist with fault finding
- Involved in planning and undertaking PPM’s.
- Involvement with Projects, from PDI through to completion
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Methodical record keeping is essential
- Health & Safety aware
“Could you be driven by the People who eat our products?”
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly