4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New vacancy for a Technical Manager to join this expanding food manufacturing business.
To circa 50k plus benefits, days based Monday to Friday.
- Manage the day to day interactions with nominated customers.
- Lead and develop a team of Technical Audit Support Officers (TAS) & Raw Material QA
- Provide adequate and up-to-date training for Audit Support Officers (TAS) & Raw Material QA Auditor to fulfill roles
- Manage the attendance, holidays and punctuality of the immediate team and arrange to cover where required.
- Elevate any disciplinary/counselling issues to QA & Hygiene Manager in a timely manner.
- Through the Technical team – ensure all internal audits, calibrations and verifications are carried out effectively, accurately and to agreed timescales.
- Through the Technical team – ensure Factory Audits and hygiene standards are met and maintained. Report issues to the Operations Management Team and QA & Hygiene Manager as necessary. Be instrumental in progressing a corrective action plan.
- Work with Operations Management to ensure that effective root-cause analysis studies are undertaken and robust corrective actions are implemented for all relevant NCN’s.
- Through the QA team ensure all samples (e.g. product, material, water) are collated and managed according to the appropriate schedule
- Manage the company hold system in order to ensure that it is being used effectively and that corrective actions, disposals, repairs and reworks are being carried out according to agreed timescales and audited
- Assist in managing customer and 3rd-party accreditation audits. Lead shopfloor audits where required.
- Represent the Technical Dept in key site meeting (i.e. PPLM’s, Planning and Morning Meetings)
- Participate in site HACCP program
- Support Analytical Services team and conduct lab testing when required
- Write procedures where required
A more detailed JD is available upon application.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly