Evolution Foods established since 2006, source, pack and deliver premium quality dried commodity products to a range of multiple retail sectors. Due to continual growth we are recruiting an additional manager with the technical department to assist with the upcoming demands.
This role will attract someone seeking progression and the opportunity for continued professional development.
This role will assist in the efficient and profitable management of all aspects of the technical operation. This shall be achieved by way of co-operation with the production and logistics teams, organisation and planning the resources, to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Assist the Technical and Quality function with the management of customer visits, audits, SEDEX, BRC quality management system and HACCP
- To ensure compliance with quality, safety and legislation
- Provide accurate and timely product information to the factory floor including product
specifications, packing specifications, photographic standards and Quality Attribute sheets to the manufacturing teams.
- Involvement with the development of new products, taking into consideration any new technologies, product groups, HACCP, allergens or equipment
- Assist with the completion of customer specifications
- Legal artwork checks
- QAS completion
- Technical and development meetings with customers
- Quality panels and assessment
- Customer complaint management
- Monitor supplier technical performance
- Supplier development to reach desired standards
- Technical knowledge and experience
- Experienced in BRC requirements and audit management
- Experience and understanding of major retailer technical requirements.
- Knowledge of food legislation, food industry standards
- Professional, diplomatic and approachable manner
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Analytical and logical
- Helpful and willing to support other team members
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in Microsoft software packages