Engineering Team Leader
Position: Engineering Team Leader
Salary: £39,000 - £42,000
Shifts: 3s and 2s Days
Are you an experienced Engineering Team Leader? Are you familiar with working in a fast paced FMCG industry? Are you enthusiastic with a can-do attitude who has proven leadership skills?
The ONE Group are working in partnership with a UK leading food manufacturer to recruit an Engineering Team Leader.
This role will report directly in to the Site Engineering Manager and you will have responsibility of managing a team of Engineers by ensuring breakdowns are responded to quickly and efficiently, keeping all planned preventative maintenance tasks and logs up to date and be a go-to for your team.
As part of the engineering team, your duties as shift maintenance engineer would include:
- Mentor and coach the engineering team
- Provide on-site support to the Engineering Manager
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ensure performance of plant is maintained to high levels
- Plan and control departmental budgets
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Multi-Skilled background within the food manufacturing industry and hold recognised qualifications in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of FMCG, manufacturing or production industry (preferably food)
- Team Leader or Lead Engineer experience would be advantageous
- sound knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical works
- An understanding of health & safety requirements
- 17th Edition or equivalent
- NVQ or equivalent in electrical diagnostic
- Experience with working with a planned maintenance system (PC literate)
In return you will receive an attractive salary, along with the opportunity to be part of a secure and well-established Company. a vast amount of training and development, including management courses, a competitive salary with added benefits and for the right candidate, a clear progression path into Engineering Management. My client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers who are continuously striving to maintain their high standards of quality across the business. You will be a vital part of continuing this success with strong leadership skills and a positive outlook.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now or contact The One Group on 01733 234000.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.