Food Safety Lead/Technical Manager
An exciting new opportunity has opened within this business for a Food Safety Lead.
In this role you will be accountable for the development, implementation and validation of the site HACCP plans. Other key responsibilities include customer complaint and internal incident investigation and resolution, driving continuous improvement, and coaching the staff as required.
- Be an integral part of the site senior management team
- To be the quality and food safety champion for the site
- Responsible for delivering the quality and food safety strategy in line with the wider business objectives
- Charged with leading and developing the quality team, ensuring a Modern quality culture is instilled across the sites
- Reporting to the Director of Quality, Food Safety & Regulatory
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a business committed to producing high quality safe foods.
The Candidate shall have:
- Food Science or Science qualification at Degree level or above
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Comprehensive understanding of food safety and food safety-based audits
- Minimum HACCP Level 3 Qualification
- Experience in Lean methodologies
- Good communication skills and a practical approach to training & coaching
- At least 5-years’ experience in a senior role within food manufacturing or similar
- A strong strategic technical ability together with a “hands on” style that can take others with them
- Totally passionate about quality and food safety
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to really have an impact, drive continued quality and professionalism, and lead the way with exceptional standards.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.