My client is a leader in their field who supply all major retailers with their products. Due to their rapid expansion, we have an excellent and immediate opportunity for a Production Shift Manager to join their business.
The job purpose is to provide operational management, and through good leadership create a culture of good manufacturing practices and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and give direction to the daily activities carried out on shift.
- Manage effectively the longer term needs of the department, hence showing a fundamental understanding of Departmental and organisational objectives.
Candidates should have experience of a similar role and have experience leading production teams of 80+ staff.
They should also meet the company values: ‘In everything we do will demonstrate that with passion, respect, integrity and innovation to nurture and protect our business.’
And also meet the following competencies;
- Team Work; interact with others in a sensitive and effective way, respect and support others and work well in a team.
- Communication; speak clearly, fluently both verbally and write in an engaging manner to both individuals and group.
- Decisiveness; demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, take initiative and originate ideas.
- Leadership; motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals.
- Planning and Organising: organise and schedule events, activities and resources. Set up and monitor timescales and plans.
- Quality Orientation; show awareness of goals and standards. Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Resilience; maintain effective work behaviour in the face of set-backs or pressure. Remain calm, stable and in control of themselves.
Rotating shifts, Days and Backs (Mainly days)
Indicative Salary Range: £34000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.