Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of food Products to the UK Market. They are currently looking for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Championing Health & Safety management on site and actively promote a developing safety culture within the site
- Ensure that H&S key performance indicators are fully integrated into, and properly reflected, in overall site performance reporting
- Act as the site’s expert resource on all health, safety and employer liability claims issues
- Champion the need for improvements year on year in driving down accidents, management of near misses and in improving the sites employers’ liability claims performance
- Support the delivery of the company audit programme, working on a cross category basis as an auditor on other Business Unit sites.
- Key site contact with HSE and other enforcing bodies and emergency services
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience as a HSE Manager in the Food Industry.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Chartered Membership of IOSH, or working towards
- Significant relevant operational experience, preferably within the food industry
Excellent opportunity to join an industry leader
Indicative Salary Range: £42000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.