Senior Quality Assurance Administrator
My client is currently an independent manufacturer of private label bakery goods for the UK market. They are currently looking to strengthen their team with the recruitment of a Senior Quality Assurance Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to support the daily administration duties of the quality assurance and hygiene function.
Duties will include:
- Accountable for day to day management of administration and ordering duties.
- Conduct internal audits – as required
- Conduct store sampling / benchmarking as required.
- Support the QAM & Facilities Manager during customer visits & site audits.
- Log complaint data / populate KPI information.
- Liaise with customer to retrieve customer complaint information or foreign bodies & respond to customer complaints.
- Manage the company’s micro & chemistry service provision such that samples are logged in a consistent manner.
Applicants should have:
- Recent experience in an Quality administration role within the food industry desirable.
- Understanding of HACCP principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in all aspects of Office.
- Food Hygiene Qualified.
- Auditing experience desirable.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Indicative Salary Range: £21000 - 23000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.