Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor
The purpose of this job is to manage the night shift warehouse operation of the busy food supplier. This includes picking and loading of orders as well as carrying out stock checks.
- Picking and loading multi temp goods by hand or forklift.
- Ensuring all operational procedures and checks are carried out while
- performing daily duties.
- Recording and reporting any errors and damages.
- Carrying out stock checks and providing information to Warehouse Manager and Stock Control Manager.
- Managing the stock replenishment of products and ingredients ensuring they are rotated correctly.
- Highlighting any short dated stock.
- Loading and unloading deliveries (goods in/out).
- Operating forklift and reach trunk.
- Carry out any reasonable task instructed to do so by their immediate superior or senior management team.
- Process over-night orders.
Health & Safety:
- To ensure all employees are working in a safe working manner and to take personal responsibility for health & safety issues.
- To raise the profile of Health and Safety and ensure successful delivery of a site Safety Plan.
- Experience in multi temp warehousing and food management.
- Reach truck and forklift licenses.
- Must have previously held a supervisory/management position.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible with working hours to cater for the changing operational needs of the business.
Position comes with 25% night shift allowance on top
Indicative Salary Range: £27000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.