Technical Manager - Maternity Cover
Our client is a leader in their field. They produce a wide range of products for the leading Supermarkets in the UK. They are currently looking for a Customer Facing Technical Manager to join their team.
The role will be responsible for safety, quality and legality of products across the site.
You will actively contribute to the technical development as part of the Technical Management Team, ensuring that all customer and internal communication is managed and provided in agreed timescales, and to the correct standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a key liaison point for customer technical management
- Supporting the Commercial team in managing customer accounts
- To provide expert advice on all technical/food safety aspects of products.
- To ensure that all products supplied by the site meet safety, quality, legal and customer requirements.
- To ensure that all third-party suppliers operate to the required standard for handling produce on behalf of the business
- Implement the site HACCP systems in line with industry best practice and customer requirements.
- To ensure that the site consistently meet all customer and third-party audit requirements.
- To ensure that third party suppliers consistently meet all customer and third-party audit requirements.
Candidates must have experience in a similar customer facing Technical Manager’s role in the food industry, and ideally hold a Food Science degree and have experience with chilled food.
This role is a Monday to Friday role with regular travel.
Accommodation assistance is available.
12 month contract
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.