Assistant Production Manager
A proud, independent, multi-site manufacturer is currently looking for a Assistant Production Manager to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for best in class manufacturing performance, contributing to overall management of the business unit within requirements for quality, performance and cost whilst driving continuous operational improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent track record of managing people
- Previous managerial experience from a food production environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong work relations at all levels
- Experience in Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Excellent decision making skills
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.