Food Law Adviser
My client is a leading independent organisation that provides various services to the UK Food Industry
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK and EU harmonised food legislation, related issues and likely developments. • To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To direct a scheduled legislation course.
- To develop and contribute to Regulatory Affairs publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the UK / EU Harmonised Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 3 years.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills
- Good communicator with proven client skills
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.