Principal Regulatory Affairs Adviser
My client is a leading independent organisation that provides various services to the UK Food Industry
Duties and responsibilities
- The provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. The Principal Regulatory Affairs Adviser helps our clients and internal teams consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements in Regulatory Affairs.
- The role holder is primarily responsible for management of high value projects, supporting profit generation for the department and business, expert level food law consultancy, managing relationships with clients and external partners, initiating new business, proposing new regulatory services, suggesting improvements of current services and policies and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
The role will focus on regulatory consultancy, business development and process management.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area. Good understanding of the food industry.
- Staff management experience, mentoring and coaching of a team
- Experience of large scale project management and securing significant revenue
- Excellent oral, written, IT and presentation skills. Fluency in additional language desirable but not essential
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all
- Highly organised and process driven, ability to multi-task, time management and prioritisation skills.
This role can be based in Surrey or Gloucestershire.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Principal Regulatory Affairs Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly