Regulatory Affairs Team Manager
My client is a leading independent organisation that provides various services to the UK Food Industry
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of the Regulatory Affairs Department, the Regulatory Affairs Team Manager is primarily responsible for developing, supporting, coaching, motivating and growing the team of regulatory advisers, expanding portfolio of services and improving procedures and working practices whilst ensuring a high level of service is delivered to all clients.
The role will focus on team management, strategy & business development, process management and regulatory consultancy work.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area. Good understanding of the food industry.
- Track record of larger scale project management and securing significant revenue
- Strong team management skills – ability to motivate and coach
- Strong leadership, problem solving and IT skills.
- Excellent presenting skills. Fluency in additional language beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all.
In return my client offers an excellent salary and benefits package
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 53000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly