Production Manager (Head of Production)
My client is an Italian, family run business, which manufactures specialist Italian cheese, meats and fresh pasta. They also import and distribute Italian products across the UK.
They are now looking for a Head of Production (Head Chef) to join this successful production unit. The role will involve ensuring the smooth, efficient and safe operation of the Production, Packaging, Warehouse, Kitchen and staff and overseeing the manufacturing side of the business while bringing their creative flair to take the business further.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Experience from a Central Production kitchen / Manufacturing Kitchen or Banqueting style background.
- Solid understanding of Food Hygiene
- Experience of solid structures and procedures
- Head Chef / Development Chef/ or Chef to Manufacturing background.
- Italian Food experience / Pasta making and production
- Managed a large team
- Strong solid leader who is passionate about leading a team.
- Thrives in an environment that is based on the production floor
- Has Creative Flair – as we work with Executive Chefs from some of the UKs best restaurants and food halls
- It would be ideal if candidates could speak Italian
This is a senior management role. Shifts and hours would need to be worked according to the business needs. Shifts and start time could be agreed with your direct report, according to the production levels across the week.
The production unit is operating from 7am – 11pm Monday – Saturday.
Indicative Salary Range: £34000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.