Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy getting things right, first time around?
If you expect high standards of items you purchase, how would you like to have your say in the selection process?
If any of those questions above have taken your interest, we might just have the perfect role for you!
The One Group are currently recruiting for a fantastic client based in Huntingdon, in order to help them find some highly-talented Quality Controller / Quality Auditor / QA / QC
Our client is offering a fantastic day shift pattern and attractive salary for candidate who either already possess industry experience, or perhaps have relevant qualifications and are seeking their first steps into a very exciting industry.
The day to day duties for the Quality Controller position would include:
* Inspect/Assess incoming raw material and ensure the quality of the product is of the required standard.
* Identify any potential issues with the product and immediately alert a quality supervisor.
* Complete and send supplier reports within agreed timescales, along with supporting evidence and justification.
* Undertake & develop audits to improve site protocol & standards.
* Assist Team Leaders in quality training & development according to customer specifications.
The position for a Quality Controller is a crucial part of the organisational structure. Quality controllers are responsible for ensuring you, your team and any visitors comply with all Health and Safety procedures in the area under your control.
For the Quality Controller position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Previous experience within a Quality Controller / Quality Auditor / QA / QC role is beneficial (experience within the flower industry would also be an advantage!), however strong candidates with experience in production & FMCG industries may be considered.
* Excellent planning & organisational skills.
* A keen eye for detail!
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Flexible approach to work, including working weekends.
* Good communication skills with PC experience in using Excel and Word.
* Experience of leading and managing people.
Experience of Rubicon ERP System would also be desirable for this Quality Controller position.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a full benefits package, attractive shift pattern and potential for career progression.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Apply for Quality Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly