Customer Development Manager - Bestway
At Britvic, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. Britvic is one of Europe’s leading players in the FMCG market providing household favorites like Pepsi, Robinsons, Fruit Shoot, Purdeys and J2O plus a growing portfolio of premium brands including London Essence combining a strong heritage and innovation across our brands. With a strong position both in the UK and internationally, we’re looking to build on our success with an ambitious growth plan. As our organisation continues to grow, it’s critical that we find new ways to create value for our customers.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Account Manager to work on Britvic’s 2nd biggest managed wholesale account. This account is the main route to market to the true independent retail sector across the UK with 61 depots from Scotland down to the south coast.
This Individual will need to:
- Build and own a customer specific JBP for the Customer and their Key Customers across Retail and Licensed including Best One, Retail Club, Independents and Foodservice & Licensed Customers.
- To be fully accountable for P&L of accounts within your area of responsibility, building and agreeing an investment plan for the channel in line with the AOP objectives
- Work collaboratively with internal Brand, Marketing and Planning teams to ensure that the Customer has an annual plan
- To be responsible for deployment of the Customer promotional plans and for feeding requirements back to our internal stakeholders as part of collaborative and dynamic management of the central calendar of activity.
- To pro-actively track performance of your accounts, implementing course correct tactics as necessary & driving a dynamic, cross functional, collaborative way of working to maximise the performance of your business area
The role will require national travel and is a field based role
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of managing customers directly within an FMCG environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills to enable strong relationship building
- Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes.
- Experience of budgetary management
- Ability to use own initiative and solve problems creatively – Accountability is absolutely necessary.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – Driven/motivated to ensure all Britvic sales opportunities are exploited
- Self-motivated with ability to work alone whilst also delivering as part of the wider team
- UK driving license (company
This exciting role is a great opportunity to join a business that is flexible, diverse but most importantly encourages agility and entrepreneurship. If you are a compelling, inspirational communicator, with the ability to lead from the front, then we’d love to hear from you.