Customer Category Development Manager - Biscuits
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces.
We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with power brands like Cadbury, Belvita, Trebor and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role,
Leverage our Insights across Biscuits to lead and partner with Customers to drive Category Growth. Drive Visibility of the Categories & Mondelez via Space, Range & Distribution and become the partner of choice with Customers. Build trust, credibility and thought leadership with our Customers and develop a network of relationships to unlock Growth. To be the voice of the Customer back into Mondelez to drive the agenda for the needs of the Category, Customer and Shopper.
- Responsible for bringing the “Snacking Vision” to life in Customer and create a growth Agenda and Plan and establish MDLZ as the Impulse / Snacking partner of choice with our Customers.
- Develop insight-driven solutions to increase participation of Shoppers in priority occasions / categories to deliver Category Growth.
- In partnership with the Retailer, set the Agenda for their Impulse Business, driven by Shopper needs and Category Insights i.e. Trade Opportunities / Events, Occasions, Category Initiatives to drive growth.
- Develop and build a wide network of influence within the Retailer to set the agenda and land Category initiatives.
- Lead the implementation of the POB Vision (Space, Range, Location, Distribution) for all of our Customers ensuring the picture of success for In Store / Depot is executed.
- Execute our Perfect Store / Right Store (Space, Range & Distribution) targets.
- Develop and lead the “Rhythm” of regular reporting, Category Performance, Shopper KPI’s and rigorous post evaluation to validate and land Category initiatives.
- Be the Voice of the Customer internally to drive Thought Leadership from the External Market back into the Business to influence & shape the agenda.
Qualifications Candidate requirements:
- Commercial FMCG experience.
- Shopper / Customer Marketing or Category Development experience with retail customers.
- Track record of turning EPOS and Shopper data into Insights for Action.
- Cross functional experience in Sales, Planning, Analytics, Marketing is an advantage.
- Results driven.
- Strong presentation skills.
- MS office.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.