Are you a Warehouse Manager working in a busy warehouse environment, ready for your next step up and at the top of your game? Working with our Manufacturing Manager and despatch teams in our Enfield Bakery you’ll be an important part of our work family. Ensuring our quality products are ready to be delivered to our customers on time and in full, with your eye always on quality.
Here at Enfield, the team are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and we are proud to be keeping our nation’s eggs in soldiers!
Recipe for Success:
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join us in the heart of our management team; you will be leading on continuous improvement in the Warehouse and managing your team to be the very best they can be. We want someone who is passionate, values-led and customer service focused, our fresh products are delivered directly to our customers daily, on time and in full.
This role interacts with a variety of different areas of the business. Keeping our warehouse stock moving quickly, you’ll understand that working with fresh products is all about holding zero stock, a super-fast turnaround from bakery to customer in a 24/7 production family business. This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment that will keep you on your toes!
We live our values therefore ensuring your teams close monitoring of the quality of the products despatched to ensure they comply with our quality and date code. You will be able to work to and manage our Health & Safety and Company Hygiene policies at the bakery or depot ensuring 100% compliance always. At Warburtons we never compromise on quality or safety.
We are passionate about our people! You’ll be a strong people manager and able to lead the Team Manager’s, able to motivate and develop the wider team; keeping your team one step ahead with their development having an input and influence into their personal development plans. To juggle all that this job brings you will be able to be flexible and highly-organised, making things happen when the need arises.
To keep any distribution team moving you’ll need to be an excellent planner and able to keep an eye on KPI’s and performance standards.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
- Man-management experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG
- A working knowledge of warehousing at Managerial level
- Experience of managing HR processes including absence-management, 121’s, employee engagement and performance improvement
- Planning and budgetary experience, stock movement and control and KPI management
- Innovative and Continuous Improvement focused, able to apply strategy to operations effectively driving change through the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerate with attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Ongoing personal development
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme