Multi Drop Delivery Driver - FTC 6 Months
Are you a class 2 Driver on top of your game?
Working alongside the Distribution teams you’ll drive in one of the most professional fleets in the country. Our vehicles have state-of the art telematics, sat nav and tracking systems. Our teams are dedicated to delivering in full and on time in a multi drop role.
Join us and be proud to be heading in the right direction
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
So here it is, as one of our drivers you’ll:
- Be supported with a 6-week induction, support from in-house driver training teams and fully funded Driver CPC. Your Driver CPC training is in work hours too, not outside of them.
- Be an early riser. Your shift will start at around 4.00am, so it’s an early start, but on the flip side, your afternoons will be your own.
- Enjoy plenty of autonomy. As a driver you’ll be given delivery notes, from which you’ll accurately pick and load your vehicle with bakery products. Your route for the day will then be loaded into your onboard computer – and you’re off!
- You’ll work set contracted hours and have stable shift patterns. That’s 43 hours a week, working a rotating 5 days including weekends, although a typical week can be less than that. All of which will hopefully help you to plan your life around work more easily.
- Deliver to multiple customers each day, and be an ambassader for our brand.
To join the Warburtons family, you’ll need a LGV Cat C driving licence with no more than 6 points. You’ll also have a good knowledge of transport legislation and tachographs, be reliable, responsible and used to working in a fast paced environment, ideally with multi drop experience.
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth.
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you'll start on 5 weeks holiday
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Real progression opportunities, from Team Managers upwards
- Discount vouchers and products you’ll love
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Discounted gym membership, Child care vouchers, Ride to work