Food Safety and Quality Manager
Food Safety and Quality Manager, LEON Restaurants, Central London. 30-35k
We opened Leon because we wanted to prove that it was possible to serve food that both tastes good and does you good. We want to make it easy for people to eat well on the high street and we want to do this in every major city in the world.
We have a fun and passionate team of people at our LEON support office in Borough and are looking for a Food Safety and Quality Manager to join our fast expanding business. The successful Candidate will be responsible for implementing all aspects of food safety and quality in all Leon Restaurants.
A bit about the role:
- Accountable for all aspects of restaurants HACCP, Hygiene, Food Safety, Pest Control and Auditing Systems.
- Manage relationships with third party advisors, primary authority, external auditors etc.
- Manage a bespoke food safety and management system for restaurants
- Risk assess and implement any new kitchen processes into restaurants
- Responsible for communicating all relevant food safety and quality aspects into the training materials
- Responsible for quality assessment programme in restaurants
- Manage audit programme for the restaurants
- Driving continuous improvements for the restaurants and provide guidance to teams
- Provide quality reports for the restaurants/support teams
A bit about you:
- Minimum Food Safety or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food industry – preferably manufacturing or retail
- Lead Auditor training
- Technical report writing ability
- Advanced Food Hygiene qualification
- HACCP Level 4 qualification
- Excellence knowledge of Quality Management Systems, HACCP and QMS systems
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including database/excel analysis skills and system design ability
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines
- Must travel to different locations across the country
If this sounds like something of interest, please send us your CV in total confidence and we will be in touch.
Love LEON x
Apply for Food Safety and Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly