Graduate Development Scheme
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
MDS: Graduate Scheme in the Food and Fresh Produce Industry
What is MDS?
MDS Stands for Management Development Services and the clue is in the name. We provide a two year graduate scheme to the food and fresh produce industry to develop the managers of tomorrow. The programme combines formal management training with hands on experience via work placements with key industry players. The industry-renowned scheme is designed to equip graduates with all the necessary business and management skills to rapidly progress to leadership roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience within a fast-paced and exciting industry which is actively seeking fresh talent
- Four different roles with real responsibility within member companies across the UK and overseas
- 27 formal training days from Cranfield School of Management and leading industry professionals
- Access to an extensive network of companies and industry contacts
- Competitive starting salary, increasing in year 2
- Personal mentoring from MDS staff and secondment managers at all placements to support you throughout the programme
- Excellent and diverse career prospects. Farm Manager, Agronomist, HR Manager or Procurement Manager: the opportunities are endless!
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates of any discipline with a passion for pursuing a career in the food industry
- People with strong interpersonal skills who are capable of inspiring and leading others
- Highly motivated individuals with a thirst for the challenge of a rapidly evolving industry
- Resilient and flexible candidates who are prepared to relocate every six months