Technical Service Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Technical Services Manager
Salads Manufacturing Site, Hunslet, LS10 1DR but travel to all our sites required within the Leeds vicinity. Occasional travel to customers’ sites and suppliers sites will be required.
We are a private family owned, Yorkshire business with our ‘roots’ firmly in the fresh produce trade. Our organisation is fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic and due to rapid successful growth our organisation is seeking a new exciting addition to the Technical Team, based at our Salads Manufacturing site in Hunslet.
The Technical Team are a small, diligent and friendly team. They are have an eye for detail, love to get involved in all aspects of the factory and strive for the best food quality and hygiene standards throughout the business. If you are equally as attentive, tenacious and have a high standard for details, then this is the team for you. This is a great opportunity to join a briskly growing organisation who are pushing the boundaries of innovation in their sector.
- In this high-octane role you’ll work closely with the Production and Warehouse Departments ensuring intake of products meet specifications and daily checks are conducted in line with protocol. Through applying your industry expertise you’ll effectively complete QA duties and confirm that checks have been completed to assist the business in achieving high food quality and safety standards.
- You will provide our customers with a highly proficient service and respond to their complaints in a timely and prompt manner, ensuring the highlight levels of customer service and quality is displayed your communications with them.
- You will have previous experience of working in a Technical Services Manager position or QA Manager. You will be responsible for producing statistical data and analysing trends to be presented in a timely and accurate manner to the Technical Manager, therefore you have to possess great thoroughness and attention to detail.
- You will ensure all internal audits, risk assessments and scheduling being completed correctly and any causes of concern is invoked immediately.
- You will be working in support of the Technical Manager and represent for Technical Manager in their absence, so you need to be confident with taking on additional responsibilities and flexible to the business demands.
We will offer in return a competitive package and personalised training and development programme that would meet you aspirations and experience.
If you’re a driven and tenacious QA Manager or Technical Services Manager with relevant experience looking for new challenge in fast paced business, then why not try and join our Family?
Hours of Work
Shifts commence from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm. Overtime will be required during peak season, (March – September) and audit periods.
Days / Shift Details
This role is to work Monday - Friday , although may be required to work weekends as well.
28 days holiday per year including bank holidays if working nights.
3% pension after 3 months.
6 month probationary period
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Technical Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly