Technical Manager - Meal Solutions
Driven by the ever-changing needs of their customers, our client is a long established and progressive leader in their sector delivering thousands of own label products in line with their core values of innovation and integrity. Retaining one of the strongest positions in the market place they are well known for their exceedingly high quality products, holding their consumers at the heart of all they do.
As the guardian of product quality your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing the supplier management strategy, monitoring performance to ensure consistency and efficiency across the board.
- Developing influential relationships and engaging with your broad supply base, co-ordinating regular visits in order to deliver the best results for your customers.
- Demanding and championing the highest technical standards, adopting a zero tolerance approach to issues and non-conformances in order to uphold brand values whilst guaranteeing the accuracy of processes for products that are right first time, every time.
- Using your influence as a member of the management team to create and deliver quality improvement plans, aligning quality and technical requirements with strategic business goals whilst assuring consumer confidence in your high quality product ranges.
- Managing, developing and nurturing a talented team of Technologists and ensure they reach their full potential within the business.
This is a great opportunity for a confident leader brimming with initiative who can make an impact in a senior team management role. You’ll be a Technical expert with a Science qualification, exemplary experience in a food manufacturing or retail environment and a proven record of implementing technical procedures to improve product quality. Due to the breadth of categories within the role’s spectrum, experience within varied product sectors including ambient, chilled and frozen will be considered. You will have experience of leading the innovation agenda through driving quality systems and strategy for both new and existing products. You’ll also need to have excellent attention to detail and will be well practiced in organising, leading and motivating a team to achieve success. In addition you will be able to use your varied experience and skills to strategically influence the business, challenging existing practices and providing solutions to deliver outstanding results.
If you have the management expertise and technical know-how to shine in this prominent position then apply now or call 0845 2600 737 for more information.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Technical Manager - Meal Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly