Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition professional looking for a new challenge? Then we would like to hear from you
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, EMEA the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing the entire hiring process across multiple functions and business units in EMEA for Executive and critical hires.
The role will have direct responsibility executive hire sourcing strategy and facilitation of recruitment efforts that will meet business objectives for talent, meeting or exceeding metrics associated with all aspects of hiring, internal and external, building people capability by identifying and eliminating barriers to recruitment, increase strength in critical positions while increasing diversity in hiring.
- Managing direct sourcing process across multiple functions and business units in EMEA for Executive and critical hires to reduce reliance on search firms.
- Establish effective relationships with leadership and HR to strategize recruitment efforts. Increase bench strength for pivotal positions for leadership and diversity including adopting a global approach to talent.
- Lead Executive sourcing strategy, improving processes and meeting business objectives through hiring talent.
- Analysis of external factors that impact recruitment, adjust recruitment strategy approach as required.
- Determine approach to proactive sourcing and facilitate based on forecasted business needs. Educate internal staff as appropriate to external factors affecting recruitment sources and conditions. Stay abreast of best industry practices and integrate them into the EMEA process.
- Led key Talent Acquisition projects in line with industry best practice and driving continuous improvement.
- Anticipate, drive the recruitment process of upper management positions through work force planning, build future talent bench strength.
- Ensure the compliance of all local hiring laws, decrease legal vulnerability.
- Supervise the creation and sourcing of an exceptional talent pipeline through social networking tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), search engines, career fairs, targeted advertisements, educational systems, referrals, and internal referral process.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR, Psychology or other relevant field required.
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment professional working on Executive / Senior hire roles or relevant experience.
- HR Generalist experience would be an advantage.
- Must have experience of managing a full cycle recruitment cycle.
- Experience working in a centralised recruitment environment or agency environment preferred.
- Recruitment experience using direct sourcing, Internet and diversity programs required.
- Knowledge of and adherence to employment laws and regulations require.
- Experience of driving workforce planning activities preferred.
- Experience of working across multiple geographies, multiple sectors and multiple functions required.
- Significant experience of direct resourcing & effective selling of the business.
- Experience of working in a volume based environment.
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting techniques including social media.
- Vendor management experience.
- Customer relationship management (with understanding of business culture) - including communication, ability to influence.
- Analytical capability to analyse and interpret survey data including the ability to work with metrics, produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders.
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups.
- Ability to understanding of EMEA / Global organisation structure and context.
- Well organised, ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/skills at any one time.
- Good working knowledge of HR &/or Recruitment Systems (e.g. Success Factors) and MS Office.
- Proficiency with electronic recruitment data technology (particularly an Applicant Tracking System) and other related software required.
- Fluent English required.
- Other European languages would be a distinct advantage like Polish, French, Russian or Italian.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.3 billion in annual sales in 2015, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,600 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly