Quality Assurance (QA)
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Opportunity for a self-motivated individual that has a strong background in Quality Auditing/Quality Control and is looking for career progression and personal development in one of the largest food manufacturers in the country. Rapidly expanding, the management team are looking to drive the technical department forward and are seeking an individual that is ready to join them on an exciting journey. A fantastic opportunity to work on a modern premises in an impressive factory.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ months experience working as a QA/QC within the food manufacturing industry.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Auditing of the factory, processes, products and records to verify the business is operating to agreed standards and procedures.
- Proactivity around tackling any issues by agreeing an action plan and taking this forward.
- Reporting of factory technical status and issues of non-compliance, both verbally and in writing, and any action plans.
- Product quality day to day.
- Maintenance of Quality Assurance System
In return you will be offered competitive salary, strong training, and brilliant opportunities for career development.
To discuss further, or to talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact James on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience