LGV 2 Driver
LGV 2 Driver - Dagenham
Location: Dagenham, GB
Hovis Limited is a vertically integrated baking and flour milling business currently operated by The Gores Group as part of a stand-alone joint venture. The Company was created in April 2014 to help release new investment to upgrade its operational infrastructure and reinvigorate the Hovis brand, building on its rich heritage. Nish Kankiwala our new CEO brings a wealth of commercial and marketing experience from previous roles with Unilever, Pepsico and Burger King. He has been an integral part of the business for the past 2 years and has recently taken over as CEO.
A great opportunity has arisen at Hovis we're looking for a number of LGV2 Drivers at our site in Dagenham to contribute to the Distribution Objectives,
to be responsible for the delivery of products to Hovis sites and to other third party customers as required.
To work in a professional manner at all times and be polite, courteous and well presented when dealing with customers.
To work within a team in a way which supports the Company’s ethos on Safety, Quality, Continuous Improvement and high work standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- LGV Cat C (HGV Class 2 and HGV Class 1) Licence
- Experience within FMCG or fast moving goods distribution environment with some driving experience.
- Knowledge and experience of a short shelf life products and daily delivery operations.
- Knowledge of products and customer requirements
- Basic IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of shift working
- NVQ/GNVQ Equivalent
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Hovis since 1886