Procurement Co-ordinator Wanted – APPLY TODAY!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven and career focussed Procurement Co-ordinator to join our client’s team based in the Cambridgeshire area. The role will involve multi-site collaboration and is an integral part of the supply chain department. The key emphasis of the role is to liaise with the Production Planners and Suppliers to ensure customer demands are met.
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues and supplier contacts
- Understand the basics and capabilities of raw materials within the production area and end use application
- Ability to plan and fully understand workload on a short, medium and longer term basis
- Pre-empt issues through effective communication
- To be able to liaise with suppliers and communicate in a positive and helpful manner
- Plan for periods of increased volume and exceptional projects
Our Client is looking for an individual who has previous experience working in a purchasing type role and has great attention to detail. In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package, an enjoyable working environment and the opportunity to join a well-established business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a purchasing role or part CIPS qualified
- Advanced excel user
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times.
- Great attention to detail
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Commercially aware
- Experience of working within a FMCG or Manufacturing environment would be advantage.
This position is commutable from:
Peterborough / Huntingdon / Wisbech / St Neots / March / Downham Market / Spalding
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.