An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our client’s team based in Ashbourne. The key emphasis of this role is to manage and control the production resources to achieve the site processing plans, to the correct specifications, quality and cost.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and uphold all aspects of Company HR policies in particular standards of discipline, communication and industrial relations
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the Unit Team and Operatives, in conjunction with the HR department and carry out annual performance reviews
- Advise or recommend any improvements to work methods which could improve productivity, performance or economy of operation
- Achieve planned requirements to Company and customer specifications with minimum reject and wastage resources
- Analyse and implement the weekly production plan for the factory and liaise closely with the Factory and planning manager such you are aware of any shift of targets
- Communicate regularly and effective with the Factory Manager, Production Managers and Business Unit Leaders in order that they are fully briefed on all aspects of factory operations
- Keep up to date with relevant processing developments, advising and recommending any changes
Our Client is looking for an individual who has proven senior management and leadership experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment. In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package, an enjoyable working environment and the opportunity to join a well-established business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven management experience
- HACCP experience and or qualification
- Numerate and methodical
- Interpersonal and communicative skills
- Sound decision maker
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and support change
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Strategic thinker
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly