Goods In Manager
Job title: Intake Manager/ Goods in Manager
Working hours: 38.75 with hours/ days to suit needs of the business
- The ideal candidate will have worked in temperature and chilled environment.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will have proven management experience of goods in. You will be responsible for product quality and safety; achieving KPIs through CI; managing labour. You will also be responsible for stock rotation. Part of your role will be to support the business to ensure successful achievement of manufacturing targets.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to production efficiencies, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach
- Strong people skills to ensure management, training and development of Team Leaders and their teams to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensuring the booking-in / stock taking procedures are carried out accurately and within required timescales
- Ensuring all stock rotation is carried out for chills/freezers in line with Company / Food Safety / GMP requirements
- Management of Goods Destroyed reporting
- Ensuring Team Leaders and Operatives maintain accurate information on relevant systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- You must be able to demonstrate previous experience at manager level within a food manufacturing environment, working with a diverse workforce.
- A good understanding of HACCP and Health & Safety Management
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- A FLT licence or experience managing FLTs would be an advantage
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV to Scott Ballantine - Apply Now!
All applications treated with discretion and confidentiality.
Apply for Goods In Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly