Buyer – Indirect EMEA
Title: Buyer – Indirect EMEA
Location: Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work ;-)
Due to our constant growth, we are currently looking for an Indirect Buyer to join our Haddenham office.
Are you fluent in English and French? Do you have a relevant experience in Indirect Procurement? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Under the direction of the Head of procurement, you will be led to expand the existing offer on subjects such as Sustainability and Continual Improvement Efficiency, and to initiate new ways of sourcing by anticipating future needs of the business. You are also in charge of optimizing the processes and joining the McCormick procurement community.
The person who will join our company will:
• Work across the local, regional and global procurement team and stakeholders to lead sourcing and contract management activities to drive value for the business.
• Mapping spend, vendors through rigorous data analytics
• Undertake full strategic sourcing process in addition to benchmarking
• Implementation of contracts and SLA’s including establishing a review schedule
• Constantly look for Innovative ways of working, improvement of processes & systems
• Develop functional competencies via McCormick learning tools
• Identify synergies with EMEA and Global Markets
• Establish authentic relationship with stakeholders become trusted business partner
• Identify and report on Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance
• Increase contract coverage to best in class
• Key influencer over P2P compliance improvement
Knowing how to dare and innovative spirit is highly desirable. We are looking for people who are able to learn, to understand with an entrepreneurship spirit to challenge the statut-quo.
Successful candidate should have skills and abilities listed below:
• Masters Degree student, with a strong academic background (A-Level / NVQ qualifications), ideally in procurement or business related topics, or evidence of significant business projects and work experience undertaken.
• Ability to speak fluent English, French, plus another such as Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish
• Able to demonstrable experience and results managing complex projects.
• Evidence of a strategic approach, with good communication skills, basic negotiation & influencing, and a desire to expand capabilities and take on more challenges.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.3 billion in annual sales in 2015, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,600 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Buyer – Indirect EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly