Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Food Technologist for an FMCG company based in the Cambridgeshire area, commutable from parts of the East Midlands, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Suffolk and Norfolk area also.
Built on a strong foundation, today this business is a global, leading supplier of fresh products who have recently expanded into other popular product categories. They supply the top retailers, manufacturers and foodservice sectors. As a global company, they have strong partnerships with European countries and hence have world class innovation. Through these strong business acquisitions and strategic drive, this business seeks to continue its growth and category leadership and due to this, they now seek a Food Technologist to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage with the support of the Technical and NPD Manager Specifications and Artwork processes
- Support wider Technical and NPD Managers as required
- Monitor and maintain customer KPI records for all customers
- Liaise with customer service departments to collect customer complaint information
- Work with the Technical and Development Manager closely to evaluate new samples for retailer customers and feedback when required
- Maintain customer sample databases with continual liaison with development team when required
With a keen interest in food and market trends, you are ideally qualified to Degree level in either Food Science/ Food Technology or a similar subject. As a person you must be both analytical and a confident communicator, due to your involvement in both the NPD and Technical team. Key traits for this Food Technologist position include excellent organisational and team working skills, a broad knowledge of the wider, international FMCG industry would also stand you well.
It's not often you see an opportunity which combines both NPD and Technical responsibilities, therefore this role will enable you to learn key areas of the product development process and the business as a whole.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, Category jobs & NPD jobs and Technical jobs/Recruitment across the UK.