Deli Section Manager
Deli Section Manager (Nights)
We are looking for a Section Manager to manage Section Leaders for their area on a shift basis, ensuring manufacturing is undertaken safely, to the required quality and GMP standards, through targeted productivity interventions.
- Health & Safety - To drive the development a safe working environment for all employees in their area.
- Quality Standards – To monitor and to take action to maintain quality standards in terms of GMP, food safety and product quality.
- Performance Management – To drive sections performance standards for their area through daily and weekly performance reviews.
- Administration - Carry out necessary administrative tasks and produce data / reports as required including DWOR, T&A etc.
- Continuous Improvement – drive improvement actions for their section, including waste management and production control processes.
- NPD – To liaise with NPD to run trials where required so that correct information is collected
- Adherence to Plan through Team - Ensure that their section teams are correctly deployed and are performing to standards
- Recruitment - In conjunction with Human Resources to facilitate staff recruitment processes, induction and training.
Essential Knowledge: HR, Technical & Food Safety (Intermediate), Commercial, Product Development, Performance Management, Safety Environment, Multi-functional Teams, Group/Company Awareness
Essential Behaviours: Proactive, Nurturing, Coaching, Professional, Inclusive, Determination, Focused, Friendly, Respectful, Open Mind, Personal Development, Commitment
These are Grade C salaried roles, available on a Nights 10pm-6am any 5 from 7 basis.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your CV .
Apply for Deli Section Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly