Shift Pattern: 3 on, 3 off rotating days and nights
Audit the manufacturing process, ensuring products are manufactured to meet specifications and customer expectations. Ensure all raw materials and packaging delivered direct to site, comply with specification are safe legal and of the required quality.
- Monitor manufacturing process to ensure all documents are available and records correctly completed, products meet specification and all HACCP critical control points are within control limits.
- Maintain calibration of listed measuring equipment, advising of any equipment outside tolerances.
- Collect, collate and file factory quality records, ensuring records are complete and advising the QSM of any irregularity in records.
- Issue quality records and work instructions in accordance with document control procedure.
- Operate non-conformance, hold, incident and traceability procedures.
- Prepare, record, store and dispatch finished product samples for analysis and retention.
- Send ingredients for analysis according to the sampling plan. To monitor results and with guidance from the Quality Systems Manager, take corrective action.
- Monitor new and existing products at the time of production and throughout their shelf life.
- Undertake plaster and fridge checks.
- Undertake glass, GMP, HACCP and hygiene audits.
- Ensure that all raw materials and packaging delivered direct to the Site conform to specification and to maintain raw material inspection records according to appropriate work instruction.
- Ensure all goods in stores are identified clearly with inspection status and to manage any embargo on goods held in stores.
- Send raw materials for analysis according to the sampling plan. To monitor results and with guidance from the Quality Systems Manager, take corrective action.
- Monitor supplier performance and take corrective action where necessary.
- Comply with and promote company Health and Safety policies, procedures, SOPs, work instructions, notices and Permits to Work.
- Where applicable, comply with the requirements of the BRC Global Food Safety Standard as set out in the procedures manual.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Basic Food Hygiene.
- HACCP training.
- Constant drive, enthusiasm and self motivation with ability to motivate others.
- Committed, disciplined and well organised, with ability to work under pressure.
- Accurate and timely reporting skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly