This is an exciting opportunity for a quality auditor to join a growing business who can offer a long lasting career within the food industry. This role will be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment of the site and to maintain and improve all standards of good manufacturing practice.
- To maintain and exceed standards of quality, hygiene and food safety standards in line with Food Safety Legislation.
- To sustain and improve high standards of service to internal and external customers in order to develop good working relationships.
- To manage the non-conformance reporting system, highlighting any quality or food safety issues.
- To audit all processes and systems to ensure internal compliance to the set standard.
- To coordinate the daily taste panelling of products to ensure the product being manufactured is of high quality.
For more information please contact Laura on email@example.com