Development Chef - Premium Retailer Scotland
A Development Chef role is available within a leading supplier into premium retailers for its New Product Development Team on chilled ready meals.
As one of the regions leading food businesses, the opportunity to join as the creative lead in its NPD team is particularly appealing, as the ready meal category is growing and a key strategy. If you have an ambition to work with a discerning customer and take pride in bringing truly innovative food ideas to market this role will suit you well.
With a considerable percentage of the retailer's fixture in this food category, our client is certainly one of Scotland's most influential food companies. Combining current trends, the latest ingredients and culinary techniques, it creates dishes that are considered the most prominent in the market and this is evidenced by the impressive sales throughout the UK.
To meet the demands of this role you would have to:
- Have experience of working at a very high standard within food - either through Michelin star or multiple Rosette restaurants
- Ideally, already brought first-to-market products within retail
- Have had first-hand experience of the challenges within food development
- Be confident in presenting concepts to customers and across functions internally
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the latest food trends across a range of cuisines
- Understand the retailer food trends along with the latest restaurant influences
This position is well suited to an experienced Development Chef within food manufacturing or a Chef that is looking to break into NPD, who understands the challenges and cultural changes that go along with the improved earning potential and creative freedom this sector offers. Send your CV ASAP for immediate review.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. FTL13352a By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Development Chef - Premium Retailer Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly