VFFS Machine Minder x4, Lincolnshire
Do you have an appreciation and basic understanding of engineering, or hands-on experience of VFFS or Flow Wrap?
Shift Patterns: 6-2, 2-10
Our client is an innovative food manufacturer, producing natural and healthy products for the UK food sector including dairy free foods, healthy snacks and cooking ingredients.
The company is currently recruiting for four Packaging Machine Minders to operate vertical form fill seal machines. You will be responsible for operating packaging machinery, ensuring that all elements are optimised and continuously improved. You will also ensure compliance of all goods manufactured and that wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that machinery is set up correctly each day and is run in line with food hygiene and health and safety policies
- Ensure that machinery is maintained
- Work to continuously improve the performance of the packing lines
- Complete all paperwork to the correct standard
- Ensure that machines are cleaned correctly and that all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Support development of Machine Minders
- Support the ongoing improvement of the equipment and personnel
- Monitor machinery to ensure that all settings are correct, the correct film is used, optimum speeds are achieved, KPI's are met and wastage is minimised
- Ensure that Safety, legality, performance and GMP standards are all adhered to
- Comply and enforce all company policies and procedures and to report any incidents to the management team
- Adhere to ETI Base Code, as well as Health & Safety company policies and procedures
Key Skills / Qualifications, You will:
- Ideally have experience operating VFFS machines (BOSH machines), however, this is not essential
- Have a mechanical understanding and also worked on flow wrap and/or top seal machines
- Ideally have an Engineering qualification - NVQ3, City & Guilds or even car mechanics
- Be trained to Food Hygiene Level 2 or above (required by the company's customers)
- Have undertaken Allergen Awareness Training
- Be able to execute maintenance on the machines, good knowledge of settings and the ability to set up A-line machines to ensure optimised running of lines
In order to avoid missing out on this Machine Minder role apply today.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. YEB13766 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for VFFS Machine Minder x4, Lincolnshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly