Production Supervisor, Nottinghamshire
Production Supervisors wanted! Leaders required for food manufacturer with real opportunities to progress your career...
A really exciting opportunity to join a food manufacturer at the forefront of product innovation and development in the chilled sector as a Production Supervisor. The site is expanding and due to continual growth and investment it is keen to secure new Production Supervisors to its team. This business needs true leaders, flexible and motivational managers who can deliver and inspire large multidisciplinary production teams. In return you can expect a secure and long-term career with a business that will invest in your personal development.
We currently have day and night shift roles open...
This site is vast, complex and busy, it manufactures over 100 products. It is essential you thrive under pressure and at pace, and can drive results from your teams. The Production Supervisor is the first line of management so it is essential that you can train, lead and develop your teams.
This role reports to a Production Shift Manager and will be responsible for:
- Planning of daily production schedules and adapting to any changes from hand over
- Manage labour - both permanent and temporary
- Daily man-management of the team including; absence, return to work, performance and disciplinary actions
- Encourage a culture of Continuous Improvement - facilitating initiatives and ideas
- Use KPIs to manage performance
- Manage OEE - including waste and downtime
- Train and develop staff
- Encourage a Health and Safety culture
- Attend production meetings
To apply you will be an experienced Production Supervisor / Team Leader with first line management skills and you will be able to demonstrate a track record of motivating and leading others. Food manufacturing background is preferred but logistics or similar FMCG background with KPI experience will be considered.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13770 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778