Senior NPD Technologist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Development Technologist to join the New Product Development division of a successful chilled food company in the East Midlands. This opportunity will offer you the chance to build upon your current knowledge within a fast paced, state of the art food production facility. It will allow you to play an integral part in the continued develop of the site – ensuring NPD activities and targets are continuously met.
As Senior Development Technologist, you will relish being a hands on team player.
- You will be customer focused and understand the customers’ needs better than anybody else.
- You will strive to improve quality and service for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate high levels of resilience and analytical skills – with a never give up approach.
- Your day to day duties will include (but will not be limited to); benchmarking existing products, supporting and developing process from concept through to launch, carrying out and producing reports to support findings, analysing competitors’ products and working with and maintaining relationships with existing suppliers.
Candidates should be a proven and experienced New Product Development Technologist looking to make the step into a Senior role
- Experience of nutritional values
- Experience of working within chilled foods.
- Product development
- Results driven and customer focussed
- Good eye for detail
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Personable - outgoing and able to build trusting relationships with site colleagues and stakeholders.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.