Our client is part of one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturing companies. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their East Midlands site.
The purpose of the role is to use both mechanical and electrical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment. Provide first class, flexible support to production requirements and factory services at all time. Train and develop production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives. Identify and develop projects.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Recognised engineering qualifications
- Previous maintenance experience – manufacturing environment preferable
- Advanced understanding of PLC & computer programming and data acquisition
- Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills
- Self managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Flexible working attitude.
- Sound communication / training skills with ability to apply these when under pressure
- Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding
- Methodical record keeping is essential
- Knowledge of 17th Edition
- Pneumatics qualification or training.
- Experience of steam distribution systems.
Night shift 4 on, 4 off
Indicative Salary Range: £36000 - 41000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.