My Client, a successful UK food manufacturing firm, is seeking to strengthen their Engineering / Maintenance team with the appointment of a Fabricator.
This role involves fabrication, general ground maintenance work and the up keep of site services.
Qualifications, Skills and/or Experience Required:
- Proven experience in welding MIG / TIG
- Excellent understanding of welding codes and standards
- Good use of initiative
- Effective team worker
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Fabrication or Welding
- Full understanding of health and safety and safe work behaviour
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Hours: Mon - Fri
Indicative Salary Range: £24000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.