Our client is a leading food manufacturer in their area. They are currently looking for a Department Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and manage the Line Leaders to deliver the product volume required as planned, whilst actively monitoring the achievement of all set standards including efficiency, customer specifications, quality and hygiene standards. Also ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and safety regulations. Level of planning is based on a “Daily – Weekly” basis.
As a Department Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. The ability to positively influence your team is fundamental, requiring you to display both interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience of internal & external auditing processes & requirements
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent track record of managing teams; building capability ,change management, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies & procedures
- Ability to clearly communicate & build a strong & effective team
- Self-motivated and highly resilient
- Continuous improvement experience
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize in fast paced pressurized environment
Applicants must have Food Manufacturing experience.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.